- 2 Pounds country style pork ribs
- 2 Teaspoons Herbes de Provence
- 1 Teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Pound Baby Gold Idaho potatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, slightly crushed
- 4 Cups good quality chicken stock, preferably homemade
Place the ribs into a large slow cooker.
Sprinkle the Herbes de Provence, salt and red pepper flakes over the ribs, tossing them to coat with the spices.
Place the potatoes and garlic on top of the pork.
Pour the chicken stock into the slow cooker and cover.
Set the slow cooker to high, and the timer to 5 hours.
Adjust the seasoning as needed when the dish is done.