- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 Teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1/2 Cup quick cooking rolled oats (oatmeal)
- 1/2 Cup firmly packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened, cut into pieces
- 1/4 Cup sliced almonds
Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray.
Combine cherry pie filling and almond extract, if desired.
Spoon cherry pie filling into a 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker.
Combine rolled oats, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Spoon crumble mixture over cherry pie filling.
Cover; cook on High setting for 1 1/2 to 2-hours or until topping is golden brown and cherry filling starts to boil.
Serve immediately with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream