- 1 box yellow cake mix, such as Betty Crocker
- 12 Ounces evaporated milk
- 3/4 Cups butter, melted
- 1 Cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 15 Ounces canned pumpkin pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Cups sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 pan with melted butter or baking spray. Mix together the milk, pumpkin, eggs, spices, salt, and sugar. Dump everything into the greased pan.
Dump the cake mix on top, spreading around on top with back of spoon. Sprinkle nuts on top.
Then, evenly drizzle with melted butter, and bake for 50 minutes. Cool before serving, and top with whipped cream. Alternately, you can serve the cake warm and messy with ice cream on top.