- 4 Tablespoons prepared pesto
- 4 spinach tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/2 Cup baby salad shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon snipped chives
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
Spread the pesto over one side of each tortilla.
In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, shrimp, cheese, zest and chives.
Heat an 8-inch skillet over medium heat; add 1/2 teaspoon of the oil.
Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture into the pan. Cook 1 minute or until set.
Turn and cook 1/2-1 minute more or until lightly browned.
Place the omelet on a tortilla; roll up tightly. Repeat three times.
Trim the ends of the tortillas then cut the roll-ups into 1-inch thick slices.