- 4 Cups With Perdue Oven Stuffer Whole Roaster, Extra Meaty
- 4 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 1 Cup Celery, Chopped
- 1 Cup Red Bell Peppers, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- 2 Scallions, Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Seeds, Optional
Step 1: Whisk
Whisk together the rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, grated ginger, soy sauce, honey, salt and pepper. While whisking, drizzle in the vegetable oil. Set aside.
TIP: Soy Sauce contains wheat. Tamari sauce looks and tastes like soy sauce, but contains little or no wheat. Try tamari sauce for a wheat or gluten free alternative.
Step 2: Toss
In a large bowl, toss together the shredded chicken, arugula, celery, red bell pepper, cilantro and scallions. Toss the chicken salad with the sesame ginger dressing.
Step 3: Serve
To serve, divide chicken salad between 4 plates. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.