A seafood bake that is perfect for a fall evening.
- 3 gallons water
- 8 Cups dry white wine or vermouth
- 1/4 Cup Old Bay seasoning or blackening spice
- 5 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 lobsters, quartered if desired
- 3 Pounds sea scallops
- 4 - ears corn, halved
- 4 - lemons, halved
- 3 Pounds littleneck clams
- 4 Pounds shell-on jumbo shrimp
- 5 Pounds mussels
- 4 Pounds sliced calamari
- 3 Pounds red bliss potato, par-cooked
- 2 bunch celery, chopped
- 1/2 Cup whole black pepper
- 1 Cup salt
- 1 Pound seaweed
In a large pot (preferably outdoors on an open fire or with a propane burner kit) boil all the liquid, salt, pepper, Old Bay, carrots, celery, lemons, and the seaweed.
When boiling add the seafood, potato, and corn. Cook for 10 minutes at a rolling boil, strain, and enjoy. Serve with variety of sauces.