Salmon With Greek Yogurt and Dill Sauce
Greek yogurt mixed with lemon, dill, and capers makes a healthy and flavorful sauce for salmon.
- 1 1/2 Pound salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into 6-ounce portions
- 1 Tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 Ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Teaspoons chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon capers, rinsed and chopped
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly oil a roasting pan, or line a cookie sheet with foil. Add the salmon to the prepared pan, and season with the tablespoon of lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
Roast the salmon in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the fish.
While the salmon is roasting, make the sauce: Whisk together the yogurt, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, dill, and capers.
Serve a spoonful of the Greek yogurt sauce over the salmon and garnish with dill.