Salami and Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza
Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods. Stonefire recipes showcase the versatility of our flatbreads. In 15 minutes you can create a delicious, easy meal for you and your family!
- 1 Stonefire Italian thin pizza crust
- 1/3 Cup pizza tomato sauce
- ½ Cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- ½ Pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 7 Ounces salami or hot pepperoni, thinly sliced (paper thin)
- Chile flakes, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Italian buffalo mozzarella drained and torn
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ Cup basil leaves
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Spread tomato sauce over pizza base; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, salami, and chile flakes.
Place the mozzarella over the top in a single layer.
Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the cheeses melt and the crust is golden brown.
Remove from the oven, place basil leaves on top and drizzle with olive oil.