Roasted Vegetable Ramen Soup
This meal for one is quick, easy, and nutritious. It’s one hundred percent vegetarian, but roasted meat would taste great with it too.
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into bite sized pieces
- ½ Pound baby red potatoes
- 1 Cup cup broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced, green and white parts separated
- Olive oil
- 1 package instant ramen, without spice packet
- Vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Line a baking dish with foil. Place vegetables, minced garlic, and the white parts of scallions in prepared dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Place vegetables in the oven and roast for 20 to 30 minutes or until all the vegetables are fork tender and slightly brown. Stir halfway through.
Cook instant ramen according to directions on package, substituting water for vegetable stock. Do not drain.
Add cooked vegetables to the cooked ramen noodles and broth. Top with the green part of the scallion.