Roasted Chicken, Spinach, Cabbage, Tomato, Cucumber, Mushroom, and Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 Cups heirloom spinach
- 1/2 Cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Cup tomatoes on the vine, sliced length-wise
- 1/2 Cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 Cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 8 Ounces organic roasted chicken, chopped
- 1 Cup quinoa, cooked
- 4 Teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Himalayan salt, to taste
Mix vegetables, chicken, and quinoa in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil and whisk to emulsify.
Pour balsamic vinaigrette over salad. Sprinkle salad with Himalayan salt to taste.
Toss vegetables, chicken, quinoa, dressing, and salt.
Serve and enjoy!