This homey, baked recipe is exactly what the doctor ordered when winter rolls around. This easy recipe is perfect for a family and even great as a left over.
- 1 box whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 8 Ounces package ricotta cheese
- 8 Ounces package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat the oven to 375º
Cook macaroni according to pacakge directions. Drain water.
Mix macaroni, ricotta and seasonings together in the pot.
In a large, greased baking dish pour half og the macaronis into the dish. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese to cover the noodles.
Pour the rest of the macaronis on top and sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella and parmesean cheese. Cover in breadcrumbs.
Cover the dish in aluminum foil and allow to bake covered for 30 minutes. Remove foil and allow to bake for an additional 15 minutes so it can get nice and crunchy!