Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
Make your regular warm, winter bowl of oatmeal even tastier and cozier by infusing it with those delicious pumpkin spice flavors.
This recipe is courtesy of Food Network.
- 15 Ounces canned pumpkin purée
- 2 Cups milk, plus more for serving
- 2 Cups water
- 1/2 Cup raisins
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar, plus more for serving
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 2 Cups rolled oats
- Toasted pumpkin seeds, for serving
In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, whisk together the pumpkin purée, milk, water, raisins, brown sugar, pumpkin spice, vanilla, and salt. Bring the mixture to a simmer. Once it’s bubbling gently, add the oats and lower the heat. Simmer gently until the oats are tender, about 10-15 minutes, stirring often.
Divide oatmeal between bowls. Serve with an extra splash of milk, and sprinkled with more sugar and some pumpkin seeds.