To cut down on cleanup, mix the batter in a mug, and then pour half of it into the other mug.
To make your own pumpkin pie spice, mix 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon, 2 teaspoons ground ginger, 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg, 1 1/2 teaspoons allspice and 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves. Store in an airtight container in the pantry for up to several months.
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1/3 Cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons brewed espresso coffee or very strong coffee, room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Ground cinnamon, for serving
In a small bowl, beat melted butter, egg, espresso and pumpkin with a whisk.
Add the sugar, Bisquick mix, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
Mix until incorporated; batter may be lumpy.
Divide batter between 2 microwavable mugs.
Microwave uncovered on High 2 minutes.
Cool a few minutes before serving.
Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.