- 1 package pumpkin cookie mix, preferably Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- 8 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 –2 tablespoons milk, if needed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin spice cookie mix (minus the icing pouch), egg, and butter. Mix until fully combined. Add white chocolate chips and cranberries; mix thoroughly.
Scoop cookies onto lined cookie sheet and bake 10–12 minutes. Let cookies cool.
While cookies cool, combine cream cheese and contents of the icing pouch until smooth. Add 1–2 tablespoons milk to reach desired consistency.
Match the cooled cookies in pairs. Pipe or spread filling onto one of each pair and sandwich together.