Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods. Stonefire recipes showcase the versatility of our flatbreads. In 15 minutes you can create a delicious, easy meal for you and your family!
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon freshly chopped thyme
- 1 package Stonefire Original Naan
- ½ Cup homemade or store-bought tomato sauce
- 1 Cup torn pieces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 Teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
In a medium bowl, toss the sliced potatoes with the olive oil, thyme, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Lay the potatoes flat in one layer on a baking tray and place on middle rack of preheated 375 degree F oven. Bake 7 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes become soft and slightly crispy. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Place two naan on a baking sheet. Spread the tomato sauce over each naan. Top with the sliced potatoes, and pieces of mozzarella. Season with rosemary, sea salt, and freshly ground pepper.
Place the naan on middle rack of preheated 400 degree F oven and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
Slice and serve immediately.