Plant-Based Quinoa Bowl
This simple quinoa bowl recipe is perfect for a healthy lunch of dinner, super adaptable to your personal preferences... and is delicious any time!
This recipe was contributed by Raw Generation.
- 1 Cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup spinach or kale, chopped
- 1/4 Cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1/2 a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 Cup of your favorite fresh vegetable, chopped (try tomatoes, peppers, celery, cucumbers- whatever you like)
- Fresh squeezed juice of one lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Fold all ingredients together in a large bowl and enjoy!