- 3 Handsome Brook Farm eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons pimento cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon red pepper jelly
- 1 Pound thick-cut high-quality smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, cold
Crack eggs into a small mixing bowl and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
Pre-heat a non stick saute pan over medium-high heat. Add butter and let melt. Then add egg mixture and stir using a rubber spatula. Once egg mixture has set, flip mixture completely over or finish in a 350 degree oven for 6-8 minutes until egg mixture is set.
Add pimento cheese in the center and top with red pepper jelly and cooked bacon. Fold omelet in half and slide on to a plate.