Pepperoni, Pepper, and Provolone Pizza
Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods. Stonefire recipes showcase the versatility of our flatbreads. In 15 minutes you can create a delicious, easy meal for you and your family!
- 1 Stonefire thin pizza crust with sauce
- 2 Tablespoons homemade or store-bought basil pesto
- 20-24 slices dry cured pepperoni
- 6-8 slices provolone cheese
- ¼ Cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spread the Stonefire pizza sauce evenly over the pizza crust and top with the basil pesto, drizzling it around.
Place the slices of provolone on the sauce and top with the pepperoni, spacing the slices evenly over the pizza crust. Top with the shredded mozzarella and roasted red peppers.
Place pizza directly on the middle rack of the preheated oven. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes or until toppings and crust are heated through and the cheese is fully melted and starting to brown. Remove from oven, top with basil, slice and serve.