- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from 14.1-ounce package)
- 3/4 Cups granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Allspice, divided
- 3 Tablespoons corn starch
- 6 firm ripe pears, cored, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 Cups dried cranberries
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1/4 Cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup (1/2 stick) cold butter, cut into chunks
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate.
Mix granulated sugar, corn starch, 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon of the allspice in large bowl.
Add pears and cranberries; toss to coat well.
Spoon evenly into crust.
Mix flour, brown sugar, remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon allspice in small bowl.
Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle evenly over fruit in crust.
Place pie on large baking sheet.
Bake 1 hour or until pears are tender and topping is lightly browned.
Cool on wire rack.