- 4 Ounces pappardelle
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 Teaspoons finely chopped rosemary
- 14 Ounces (half a jar) prepared favorite tomato sauce
- 3 Ounces prepared hummus, perhaps flavored such as roasted red pepper
- 1/4 Cup chopped parsley
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pappardelle according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and sauté the garlic and rosemary until aromatic (about 30 seconds).
Add the tomato sauce and hummus. Stir and simmer for a few minutes for the flavors to meld. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Stir in the pappardelle and toss to coat. Divide between 4 bowls and sprinkle with parsley.