- 2 packages instant ramen, without the spice packet
- ½ Cup unsweetened peanut butter
- ½ Cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ Cup soy sauce
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1 to 2 Tablespoon brown sugar to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 2 Tablespoons red chili paste (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cup unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
Cook ramen according to instructions on package, without the spice packet. Drain, rinse, and set aside in a warm place.
In a blender or food processor, add peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, coconut milk, brown sugar, garlic powder, and red chili paste. Blend until smooth and well combined. Set aside.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Cook chicken breast strips over medium-high until fully cooked and no longer pink, around six to eight minutes.
Beat eggs in a small bowl and add to cooked chicken. Scramble until eggs are fully cooked, around two to three minutes.
Add peanut sauce to chicken mixture and continue to cook for one minute until heated through and chicken is well coated. Turn off heat.
In a large bowl, toss noodles and chicken peanut mixture until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Divide noodles between two plates and top with chopped peanuts.