- 1 can refrigerated honey butter biscuits (8 biscuits), such as Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers
- ¼ Cup chopped dried apricots
- ¼ Cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon pure orange extract, such as Watkins™
- 1 medium orange (¼ teaspoon grated peel and 2 to 3 tablespoons juice)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Separate the dough into 8 biscuits on a work surface; sprinkle with the apricots and cranberries. Gather the biscuits and fruit into a ball. Knead lightly until fruit is incorporated, 8 to 12 times (do not over-mix).
Press into a 10-inch round baking pan. With a sharp knife, cut the dough into 8 wedges. Place the wedges 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Lightly brush the tops of the wedges with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter.
Bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the pan to a cooling rack. Cool 15 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar, orange extract, orange peel, orange juice, and the remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter with a whisk until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle the glaze over the biscones. Store covered.