Omaha Steaks Beef Stroganoff
A hearty home-cooked classic gets a facelift with this fancy stroganoff sauce. Omaha's Best Genuine Steak Gravy gives it extra flavor while red wine adds a splash of classiness. Pair it with Omaha Steaks Tenderloin Tips for a dish that is sure to become a family favorite.
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 Pound tenderloin tips, such as Omaha Steaks Tenderloin Tips
- 1/4 Cup shallots, minced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 Cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 Cup wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Cup green onions, sliced
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Cup burgundy or red wine
- 1 Cup beef demi-glace, such as Omaha's Best Genuine Steak Gravy demi-glace
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- Cooked noodles or rice, for serving
Heat olive oil in a large braising pan.
Open thawed tenderloin tips and place on a paper towel to dry.
Brown tenderloin tips, shallots, onion, and garlic. Add mushroom, green onions, salt, pepper, and wine.
Reduce by half (about 20 minutes).
Mix together demi-glace, sour cream, and mustard. Add to mixture and simmer until appropriate thickness.
Serve over cooked noodles or rice.