- 8 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 Teaspoon white truffle oil
- 1 Teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- White pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon American sturgeon caviar
- 1/2 Ounce black truffle slices
- 1 Tablespoon minced chives
Push the yolks through a small strainer and combine with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, truffle oil, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
Put the yolk mix into a piping bag, or into a sandwich baggie, and cut off one of the corners. Pipe the mixture into each egg white shell, with mix extending up about 1 inch high.
Garnish each egg with a small piece of truffle slice, about 8-10 caviar eggs and sprinkle all with minced chives.