- 1 box Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1/2 Cup LAND O LAKES Butter
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 Cups corn syrup
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey crunchy granola bars (2 pouches), crushed
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 Cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 Cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate baking chips
- Whipped cream or ice cream, if desired
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter on High 50 to 60 seconds or until melted. Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup until blended. Beat in salt, vanilla and eggs. Stir crushed granola bars, walnuts, oats and baking chips into brown sugar mixture. Pour into crust-lined pan.
Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden brown. During last 15 to 20 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning.
Cool at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled with whipped cream or ice cream. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.