No-Bake Chocolate Christmas Dessert Recipe
This sweet dessert will totally wow all of your guests at your holiday party. Loaded with peanut butter filled chocolate morsels and holiday flavor favorites like gingersnap, this Christmas treat will make everyone smile. Plus it can be made in under 20 minutes; what an easy Christmas dessert!
Recipe courtesy of Nestle Toll House
- 1 Cup crushed gingersnap cookies (about 18 cookies)
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 8 Ounces package of 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 3/4 Cups reduced fat or regular creamy peanut butter
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 8 Ounces container frozen light whipped topping
- 1 1/2 Cup peanut butter filled chocolate morsels, such as Nestle Toll House Delightfulls
- 1 Cup 1% milk
- 3.9 Ounces package chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 6 gingersnap cookies
Combine1 cup crushed gingersnaps and butter in small bowl. Press mixture lightly onto bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish.
Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar in medium mixer bowl until well blended. Stir half of whipped topping into mixture. Spread over gingersnap crust. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of DelightFulls morsels.
Whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes in medium bowl. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread mixture over peanut butter layer and DelightFulls morsels. Sprinkle with coarsely chopped gingersnap cookies and remaining 3/4 cup DelightFulls morsels. Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Best when served within 1 day.