- 6 cartons (5.3 ounces each) Dannon Light & Fit Greek Nonfat Vanilla yogurt or Activia Greek Light Nonfat Vanilla yogurt
- 4 Teaspoons no-calorie granulated sweetener
- 4 Tablespoons strong black coffee, cooled
- 2 vanilla pods, split lengthwise
- 2 level tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted, plus 1/2 level teaspoon for dusting
In a bowl, stir together 2 of the yogurts, 2 teaspoons no-calorie granulated sweetener, and all the coffee.
In another bowl, pour 2 yogurts. Scrape seeds of one vanilla pod into bowl and mix well. Reserve pod.
Into a third bowl, pour remaining 2 yogurts and stir in remaining 2 teaspoons no-calorie granulated sweetener, the cocoa powder, and seeds from second vanilla pod. Reserve pod.
Divide coffee-yogurt mixture among 4 dessert glasses. Top with a layer of vanilla-yogurt mixture; add a dollop of cocoa yogurt.
Chill 1–2 hours.
To serve, lightly dust each with cocoa powder, then halve reserved vanilla pods to decorate (remove before eating).