- 5 eggs
- 3/4 Cups half and half
- 3/4 Cups sharp white Cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 Cups parmesan, grated
- 1 Cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 Cup kale, removed from stalks and finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup pancetta, diced
- 1 Tablespoon green onion, diced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Pinch of nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine eggs and half and half, whisking until fully combined. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir together.
Divide the mixture between the muffin pan holes.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until the eggs are set and beginning to turn golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan.