A Mexican variation on the Bloody Mary, made with mezcal and garnished with Chinese long beans, a lime wheel in black salt, a lemon wheel, an olive, and acherry tomato (whew). The Mezcal Mary is made at Tortilla Republic in West Hollywood, Calif.
- 2 Ounces Habanero-infused Fidencio Classico
- 1/2 Ounce lemon juice
- 5-6 Ounces Bloody Mary mix
- Chinese long beans, to garnish
- lime wheel in black salt, to garnish
- lemon wheel, to garnish
- olive, to garnish
- cherry tomato, to garnish
Combine the mezcal, lemon juice, and Bloody Mary mix in a glass, and garnish with the Chinese long beans, lime wheel, lemon wheel, olive, and cherry tomato.