Mexican Avocado Salsa
This recipe is a riff on classic guacamole, but serves the avocado diced instead of mashed.
- 2 Cups canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 Cup Italian dressing
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 avocados, diced
In a large bowl, place the black beans, avocados, tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, red onion, and toss lightly with Italian dressing. Serve with tortilla chips on the side.