- 3 Cups grape and cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut vinegar balsamic style (or regular balsamic vinegar)
- 1/4 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons chopped basil
Whisk together the oil, vinegar, oregano and salt.
Put tomatoes in a medium-sized bowl and pour dressing over top.
Add basil and toss gently.
Cover with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
Add more salt if necessary and serve.