Tip: For inspiration for other delicious mix-ins, see our Make It Yours Cookie Recipe with Mix-Ins.
- 1 Cup butter, such as Country Crock® Spreadable Sticks or Tub
- 3/4 Cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 Teaspoons salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 3 Tablespoons super chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 Cup strawberry jam
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix Country Crock® Spread, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg, egg yolk, and vanilla in large bowl until well mixed. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda until blended. (Dough will be soft and creamy.) Stir in peanut butter until blended.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Immediately make an indentation in each cookie with the back of a round measuring spoon. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Drizzle cooled cookies with melted chocolate, then fill indentations with jam. Let stand until chocolate sets.