- 2/3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 Cups sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup Country Crock Spread
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 2 Tablespoons fat free caramel ice cream topping
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease 8-inch baking pan; set aside.
Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in large bowl; set aside. Beat egg whites with egg substitute in another large bowl with electric mixer until foamy. Beat in sugar and vanilla until slightly thickened. Gradually add flour mixture, then Country Crock® Spread and beat just until blended. Spread into prepared pan; sprinkle with pecans. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Just before serving, drizzle with caramel topping.
See nutritional information for sugar content.