- 2 organic bananas, sliced
- 1 pint of organic strawberries, stems removed and quartered
- 1/2 pint organic blueberries
- 1 organic peach, pit removed and cubed
- 2 organic kiwi, peeled and cut in half then sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 organic lime, juiced
- 1/3 Cup pine nuts, toasted
- organic mint, for garnish (optional)
Mix sugar and lime juice until well combined in a small bowl.
Place fruit and nuts in a large bowl. Mix well. Add sugar/lime mixture. Mix well. Chill the salad, sitting in its juices for at least 30 minutes, to let the fruit flavors mix with sugar and lime.
Serve in small bowls and garnish with a sprig of mint. Enjoy!