- 14 Ounces all-natural cranberry jelly
- 8 Ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- 1 Cup Lifeway Lowfat Cranberry Crème Brulee Kefir*
- 1 Cup peanut brittle for topping, optional
Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add cranberry jelly and sugar and beat on high until well combined. In a separate bowl, whip cream and kefir until soft peaks form (it helps to start with a chilled bowl). Add whipped cream into cranberry mixture and fold six times, so swirls of cranberry remain.
Spoon into crème brulee dishes and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving to set, or overnight. Sprinkle with peanut brittle topping (below), if desired.
Optional Peanut Brittle Topping: Using a food processor, chop the peanut brittle into crumbs.
* Our Special Edition Lowfat Cranberry Crème Brulee Kefir is only available during October, November and December. That being said, for a delicious mousse that has its own special flavor, use any of our other berry-flavored kefir, or Lifeway Lowfat Madagascar Vanilla Kefir.