Lemon Shrimp Sauté Recipe
Try this quick and easy shrimp recipe reminiscent of scampi. Using frozen shrimp that are already peeled and deveined saves time and effort.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 pound frozen, peeled, and deveined medium-sized shrimp, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs, such as parsley, thyme, and/or oregano, chopped
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes, turning once. Add the lemon juice and increase heat to medium-high. Boil 30 seconds and then season with the freshly ground black pepper. Top each of the 4 servings with the fresh herbs.