- 2 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup red onion, chopped
- 3/4 Cups store-bought lemon herb seafood sauce, preferably McCormick
- 1 1/2 Pound tilapia fillets
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 Cup sliced and pitted black olives
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Toss potatoes and onions with 1/2 cup of the Seafood Sauce. Spread evenly in greased 13-by-9-inch baking dish and cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender.
Meanwhile, brush remaining 1/4 cup Seafood Sauce over fish and tomatoes. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Arrange fish and tomatoes over potatoes. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and potatoes are tender. Garnish with olives.