- 1 12-ounce bag corn tortilla chips
- 1 and 1/2 pounds leftover diced cooked turkey
- 1/2 Pound cooked green beans, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 Pound cooked Brussel sprouts, thinly sliced
- 2 Pounds cheese, shredded or small diced
- 3 large jalapeños
- 6 Ounces salsa of choice
- 2 Ounces fresh cilantro
- 1 Cup canned black beans
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons sliced garlic
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Ounces Ranch dressing (optional)
Preheat a small 8-inch sauté pan. Add 1/3 of the oil, 1/3 of the onion and 1/3 of garlic. Add a touch of salt and pepper. Start to brown. Add cut green beans. Cook until nicely browned. Put on plate and reserve on the side. Repeat for the Brussels sprouts, and then for the sliced jalapeños.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Assemble the chips on a bake-proof platter. Add all of the cheese. Place in oven and bake 2-3 minutes (or until cheese is half melted) and remove.
Add all ingredients to top except cilantro and salsas. Spread generously. Place back in oven for approximately 3-5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and items are hot. Remove.
Drizzle salsas and garnish with cilantro.
Optional: drizzle Ranch dressing on top as well.