- 1 can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 Cup chicken stock or broth
- 2 Tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 sprig thyme
- 2 Teaspoons chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Teaspoon unsalted butter
Combine the cranberry sauce, chicken stock, shallots, thyme, chipotle pepper, salt, and pepper in a 1-quart saucepan. Cover the pan with a lid.
Heat over medium heat. If you're using the 360 by Americraft 1-quart saucepan, spin the lid to engage the vapor seal as soon as vapor begins to escape from under the lid. Immediately reduce the heat to low. Continue cooking for 3-4 minutes to allow the flavors of the thyme and pepper to infuse.
Remove the pan from the heat and remove the lid. Remove and discard the sprig of thyme. Stir in the butter.
Transfer the cranberry sauce to a bowl to cool. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.