These little pick-me-ups are something the whole family will enjoy eating and making! They are a great pre-workout pick-me-up or a healthy option when you are craving something sweet. These little guys are another great grab and go option that don't require a plate or utensils so you can enjoy them anytime and anywhere. Each serving is about 135 calories, so stick to one or two balls for a nutritious, protein-packed snack.
This recipe is provided by Jennifer Leah Gottlieb.
- 1 Cup dried cherries or dried fruit of choice
- ½ Cup natural peanut butter
- 1 Cup rolled oats
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder of choice
- 1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix until combined.
Create 1-inch balls using 1tbsp.
Place balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Store prepared balls in the fridge or transfer to a freezer safe container.