- 1 Pound hot Italian ground sausage, such as Johnsonville
- 2 8-ounces packages cream cheese, cubed
- 4 Cups shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano (about 12 ounces)
- 1 8-ounce package sour cream
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chiles
- Assorted fresh vegetables
In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles. Using a slotted spoon, transfer sausage to a 3-quart slow cooker.
Stir in the cream cheese, cheese, sour cream, chiles, and peppers. Cook, covered, on low 3 to 3½ hours or until heated through. Stir before serving. Serve with vegetables.