Italian Spinach Frittata Recipe
A delicious spinach frittata recipe featuring Almond Breeze milk.
- 1 Tablespoon buttery spread or butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 Cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 Cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 3 Cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1 Cup Italian blend cheese, shredded (reduced-fat optional)
- 1/3 Cup Blue Diamond Original Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 1/2 Cup onion, chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F and melt butter in a medium-size oven-safe skillet.
Add onion and cook for 5 minutes to soften.
Add spinach, artichoke hearts and red pepper and cook until spinach is wilted and dry.
Beat together Almond Breeze, eggs, garlic salt and basil in a medium bowl.
Add to skillet with cheese and cook until eggs are about half cooked, stirring occasionally.
Place skillet in oven and cook for 10 minutes more.