- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 6 Ounces baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/8 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Cup marinara sauce, such as Prego Farmers’ Market Classic Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 Cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Italian-style chicken sausages, cooked
- 2 long rolls, split and toasted
Heat oil in a skillet set over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach, garlic, and red pepper flakes and cook for 3 minutes, until the spinach is wilted.
Stir in the sauce and beans, and cook until the mixture is hot. Season to taste. Place the sausage on the rolls, and top with the tomato-spinach mixture.