- 4-6 sheets of graham cracker
- 1 Cup coconut macaroon cookies
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla bourbon extract or vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon whiskey or bourbon
- 3/4 Cups canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon allspice or pumpkin spice
In a food processor pulse butter, coconut macaroons and graham cracker to a crumbly mixture.
Grease the bottom of a cake pan lightly with butter. Spread the crumbled cookie mixture on the bottom of the pan.
Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and bourbon/whiskey. Add all the other ingredients to make a smooth and creamy mixture. Carefully pour the mixture evenly over the crust.
Add water into an Instant Pot and place the trivet inside the Instant Pot. Cover the cheesecake pan with foil to avoid condensation in the center. Place the cheesecake pan on the metal trivet in the Instant Pot.
Close the lid and select the “Manual” setting at high pressure for 45 minutes.
Select “Cancel” and release the pressure naturally after the time is up.
Remove the cheesecake—a toothpick should come out clean when inserted in the center of cheesecake. Serve chilled.