From Cooking Light Magazine. The recipe states to poke the chicken with a fork so it can really absorb the marinade, and if you like leftovers, double the recipe.
-By Nancy's Pantry
- 1 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breat halves (four ounces each)
- Cooking spray
Prepare grill. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add chicken to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade.
Place the chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is done.