Imitation Crab Linguine Recipe
- 1 package linguine pasta
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup onion, diced
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 twelve-ounce package imitation crabmeat, diced
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese
Cook the pasta two minutes less that packaged directions then drain.
Bring water, onion, butter, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper to a boil in a pot over medium-high heat. After it begins to boil reduce heat to medium-low. Add the imitation crabmeat and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the whipping cream and mozzarella cheese until combined.
Pour pasta into cream sauce and combine. Serve.