- 2 Cups Flour All-Purpose
- 2 Whole Eggs Beaten
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cups Water Warm
- 1 Tablespoon Butter Melted
1. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and then form a small well in the center.
2. Add the beaten eggs and a little bit of water into the center of the well.
3. Working outward, begin to blend the eggs, water and flour together.
4. Continue adding the water in small amounts. The dough that is formed should be thin enough that it will be able to pass through the small holes of the colander (thicker than a cake batter). The entire 3/4 cup of water may not be needed.
5. Allow the dough to rest while bringing a large pot of salted water to a boil.
6. Working in small batches, press the batter through a pasta strainer or cheese grater with large holes, into the boiling water.