Holly Clegg’s Eight Layered Greek Dip
“This is my go-to make-ahead recipe when I want an impressive knockout appetizer,” says Holly Clegg, author of the Trim & Terrific cookbook series. “Move over Mexican - this Mediterranean inspired dip will be your new party favorite. It is mine.”
- 1 (10 ounce) container roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 Cup coarsely chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 Cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted
- 1/2 Cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 Cup chopped pecans, toasted
Spread hummus on 9-inch serving plate.
Sprinkle evenly with remaining ingredients, refrigerate until serving time.
Serve wiih pita chips