- 1 Pound frozen or fresh cauliflower
- 1/4 Cup fat-free soy milk
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons water to mix with corn starch
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
In a pot, steam cauliflower for 10 to12 minutes or until very soft. Drain well using a colander. In a saucepan, combine soy milk, garlic, 1/4 cup water, Italian seasoning, poultry seasoning, and yeast over medium heat. When it begins to boil, slowly mix the cornstarch/water mixture into the sauce, stirring constantly until thickened.
When cauliflower is cool enough, squeeze as much water out as possible. Place the cauliflower in the processor or high-powered blender and blend for about a minute. Add sauce and fresh parsley to cauliflower and process until creamy and smooth. If it’s too thick, you may adjust the consistency by adding a little bit of soymilk.