- 3 Cups fresh cherries (3/4 pound), pitted and chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 Tablespoon minced jalapeño
- 2 Teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
- 8 bone-in lamb loin chops (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cherries, scallions, mint, jalapeño, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon of the salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
Preheat a grill on medium heat.
Season the lamb chops with the remaining salt and rub with the lime zest. Grill the chops for 5-6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Top with the salsa and serve.